Home American Libraries | Canadian Libraries | Universal Library | Community Texts | Project Gutenberg | Biodiversity Heritage Library | Children's Library | Additional Collections

(30.4 M)PDF (Google.com)
(64.4 K)Metadata

All Files: HTTPS

The Chinese classics (1861)

fullscreen
Author: Legge, James, 1815-1897; Confucius; Mencius; Confucius. Chun qiu; Zuoqiu, Ming. Zuo zhuan
Subject: Chinese literature; Chinese literature
Publisher: Hongkong, The author; London, Trübner
Digitizing sponsor: Google
Book from the collections of: Harvard University
Collection: americana
Notes: The work was originally planned for 7 v. The Yi jing and Li ji, which were intended to complete it, were published in Sacred books of the East, v. 16 and 27-28 respectively.

Book digitized by Google from the library of Harvard University and uploaded to the Internet Archive by user tpb.

Vols. IV-V have imprint: Hongkong, Lane, Crawford & co., London [etc.]

I. Confucian analects, the Great learning, and the doctrine of the mean.--II. The works of Mencius.--III. The Shoo king, or the Book of historical documents; pt. I. The first parts of the Shoo king, or the Books of T'ang; the Books of Yu; the Books of Hea; the Books of Shang; and the Prolegomena. pt. II. The fifth part of the Shoo king, or the Books of Chow; and the indexes.--IV. The She king, or the Book of poetry: pt. I The first part of the She-king, or the Lessons from the states; and the Prolegomena. pt. II. The second, thirdand fourth parts of the She-king, or the Minor odes of the kingdom, the Greater odes of the kingdom, the Sacrificial odes and praise-songs; and the indexes.--V. The Ch'un ts'ew, with the Tso chuen: pt. I. Dukes Yin, Hwan. Chwang, Min, He, Wan, Seuen, and Ch'ing; and the Prolegomena. pt. II. Dukes Seang, Ch'aou, Ting, and Gae, with Tao's appendix; and the indexes

Google-id: TksNAAAAYAAJ
Identifier: chineseclassics01minggoog
Scanner: google
Source: http://books.google.com/books?id=TksNAAAAYAAJ&oe=UTF-8